How to make Oven Baked Garlic Crabs.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 12 whole crabs, cleaned
- 20 cloves garlic (about ½ cup)
- 2 cups unsalted butter
- 1 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup diced onion
- ¼ cup diced celery
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
- Grilled French bread, to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- In a large sauté pan, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Pour in oil to prevent butter from burning.
- Add garlic cloves, diced onion, celery, bell pepper, green onion, parsley and bay leaves.
- Stir constantly to prevent garlic from scorching.
- Add Worcestershire, hot sauce, salt, black pepper, red pepper and granulated garlic.
- Place crabs in a single layer in a large baking dish with a 1-inch or 2-inch lip, and pour garlic butter mixture over crabs.
- Bake until crabs are cooked to your liking, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with hot French bread and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]