Oriental Steak & Mash Recipe submitted by: BigDaddyFoodie
Ingredients: (for 1 person)
Steak of choice
Potatoes for mashing
OXO sauce 1 tbsp
1. Peel and boil potatoes for mash.
2. In a separate pan boil the asparagus till tender and add the peas just before the end.
3. Heat a pan ready to pan fry the steak. Season with salt and cook to liking and leave to rest.
4. Drain and mash the potatoes, once mashed add the butter, spring onions and the OXO sauce and combine.
5. Drain the peas and asparagus, finely cut the nori and add to the asparagus and peas with a little butter and a table spoon of gochujang paste and stir till the veg is evenly coated.
6. Rub the steak with the ginger are garlic and season and you are ready to plate up.
You can also follow BigDaddyFoodie on Instagram by clicking here.