How to make Oreo Cheesecake Truffles.
Ingredients: Makes 24
- 36 Oreo Cookies
- 8 oz full fat cream cheese
- 8 oz white chocolate candy melts
- 1/2 cup Oreos crushed
- Line a cookie tray with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Place the Oreos (wafers and filling) in a food processor and blitz until they’re fine crumbs.
- Using a stand or handheld mixer, beat together the cookie crumbs and cream cheese until there’s no lumps of cream cheese.
- Form the mixture into round balls a little smaller than a golf ball.
- Place on the lined cookie sheet and freeze until firm (about 20-30 minutes).
- Melt the chocolate candy melts according to package instructions.
- Using a fork or candy dipping tool, dip each ball in the melted chocolate and place back on the baking tray.
- You want the truffles to stay cold and firm as you do this.
- Optionally, melt the white chocolate candy melts.
- Then drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of each truffle.
- Place the truffles in the fridge to harden for 1 hour.
- You can store the truffles in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]