How to make an Orange and Vanilla Frozen Yogurt.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 small banana (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest and 1 teaspoon grated orange zest, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon grated fresh nutmeg or ground nutmeg and 1/8 teaspoon grated fresh nutmeg or ground nutmeg, divided
- 1 teaspoon stevia sweetener or 2 stevia sweetener packets
- 5 drops vanilla crème-flavoured liquid stevia sweetener
- 5 drops Valencia orange-flavoured liquid stevia sweetener
- 2 small oranges, halved and squeezed (about 1/2 cup juice)
- In a food processor or blender, process the yogurt, banana, 1 teaspoon orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice, and 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg for 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth, scraping the sides as needed.
- Add the stevia sweetener and both flavours of the liquid stevia sweetener.
- Process the mixture for 30 seconds, or until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Pour the mixture into an electric ice cream maker.
- Freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Or put the mixture in a 1-quart bowl.
- Freeze covered for 4 to 6 hours or until frozen, stirring every hour.
- Garnish with the remaining 1 teaspoon orange zest and 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.