How to make an Orange and Onion Salad.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2
- 4 medium seedless oranges
- 1 medium red onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp sherry vinegar
- 12 black olives
- A few parsley leaves
- Thoroughly peel oranges with a sharp knife.
- Slice, remove seeds and place attractively on a plate.
- Slice onion into thin rings.
- Place on top of oranges.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle on sugar.
- Pour oil, then vinegar.
- Leave to stand for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with olives and parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.