How to make an Omelette with Runner Beans.
Ingredients: Serves 1
- 3 medium free range eggs
- 100g runner beans, silvered
- 2 stalk spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tsp Tamari
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- A small pinch of coconut sugar
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Shichimi Togarashi (for garnish) (optional)
- Vegetable oil
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Warm a glug of vegetable oil in a non stick pan on medium heat.
- Add half of the sliced spring onion in the oil and let it sizzle for 30 seconds, followed by the runner beans.
- Sauté the vegetable for a minute.
- Add the sesame oil then the tamari and coconut sugar.
- Fry for another minute and then transfer the vegetables to a bowl.
- Return the pan to the stove and add another teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- Pour in the beaten eggs and just gently move the edge of the egg towards the centre with a spatula, let some of the liquid egg run to the edge and set.
- When there is only small amount of liquid egg left on the omelette, add the runner beans.
- Carefully fold the omelette into half moon shape.
- Let it cook undisturbed for another 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat.
- Transfer the omelette to a serving plate and scatter the rest of the spring onion on top, then toasted sesame seeds and Togarashi if using.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]