How to make a Mushroom Soup.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4-6
- 500g Mushrooms
- 1 Leek
- 1 Onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1.5 litres of vegetable broth
- Virgin olive oil
- Peel the onion and garlic and chop them.
- Remove the first layer of the leek and cut it into strips.
- Saute the leek in a pan with oil and remove a part that we will put to decorate.
- Add the onion and garlic and fry.
- Laminate the mushrooms and add them, letting them cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the hot vegetable broth.
- Let it cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Take out some slices of mushrooms and crush them together with a splash of the broth.
- Add this mixture to the soup so that it acquires consistency and boil for 2 more minutes.
- Serve and decorate with the reserved leek strips.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]