How to make a Mushroom and Asparagus Gnocchi.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 1 lb fresh gnocchi
- 4 oz sliced white mushrooms
- 1/2 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 garlic cloves in their skins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon, halved
- Parmesan, for serving
- Pre-heat the oven to 450F.
- On a sheet pan, toss the gnocchi, mushrooms and garlic with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread into a single layer.
- Place the lemon halves cut-side down on the sheet pan.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- Scatter the asparagus on the pan and continue roasting for 8-10 minutes until the mushrooms are browned, the gnocchi is cooked through and the asparagus is bright green.
- Carefully squeeze the garlic cloves out of their skins into a large bowl.
- Use tongs to squeeze in the juice from the lemons.
- Whisk in 1 tablespoon olive oil and mash everything together with a fork.
- Spoon the gnocchi, mushrooms and asparagus into the bowl, gently stirring to combine.
- Top with shaved Parmesan before serving.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]