How to make Moroccan Style Carrots.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 6-8
- 5 cups peeled and chopped carrots
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil.
- Add carrots and cook until just tender, for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Meanwhile peel and roughly chop garlic.
- Sprinkle with salt and chop and mash with the side of a chef’s knife to form a smooth paste.
- Scrape garlic into a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in vinegar, oil and cumin.
- Stir hot carrots into the dressing.
- Add parsley and stir to coat.
- Serve room temperature or chilled.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.