How to make a Moroccan Spice Blend.
INGREDIENTS: Makes 2 Tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Whisk together all the ingredients in a small bowl until combined well.
- Double the quantities if you want to make a jar full for future use.
- Store in an air-tight jar and in a dark place.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.