How to make Mixed Seafood Pasta.
A delicious and very easy to make pasta dish with mussels, clams, squid rings and prawns.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 400 g Mixed seafood
- 300 g Pasta of your choice
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1 Fish stock cube
- Sweet Paprika
- Olive Oil
- Black pepper
- 20 cl Water
- Finely chop the garlic.
- In a frying pan add some olive oil and heat up.
- Add the garlic, seafood, a touch of paprika, some parsley, some black pepper and salt to your own taste.
- Crumble up the stock cube and add it to the pan along with a glass of water and boil on medium to high heat for 20 minutes.
- Boil the pasta and drain when cooked.
- Add it back to it´s own pot.
- When the seafood is ready, pour it in the pasta and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy… With a side salad and crusty bread!