How to make Minced Beef Over Rice.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 1 lb Minced Beef
- 1 Tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Sliced
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Paste Or Minced Garlic
- 1 Green Onion
- 1/4 Green Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Parsley
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro
- Adobo To Taste
- Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1/2 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 1 Cup of rice, boiled according to package instructions
- Add vegetable oil to a skillet, heated between medium and high.
- Add sliced onions and garlic paste.
- Add green onions.
- Add ground beef and combine with onions and garlic.
- Cook for around 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Straining excess oil if necessary.
- Add adobo to taste, ground black pepper, smoked paprika, onion powder and ground coriander.
- Add parsley and fresh cilantro.
- Add frozen vegetables, tomato sauce and green bell peppers.
- Add BBQ sauce and sugar.
- Combine and add water if necessary.
- Cover with a lid and allowing to simmer for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Serve over rice and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]