How to make Minced Beef Casserole.
INGREDIENTS: (for 2 people)
- 500g Minced beef
- 2 Potatoes (cut into cubes)
- 1 Onion (finely diced)
- 2 Garlic cloves (finely diced)
- 50g Frozen peas
- 50g Frozen carrots
- 1 Meat flavoured stock cube
- 5cl White wine
- 70cl Water
- Olive oil
- Grab a large cooking pot and cover the base with olive oil.
- Add the garlic and gently fry for 3 minutes. Add the onion and continue to fry for another 3 minutes. Add the minced meat and continue to fry until it is of a golden brown colour.
- Add the meat flavoured stock cube by crumbling it in. Add the potatoes, salt to your own liking, the wine and the water. Mix well, cover with the lid and boil on medium to high heat for 30 minutes.
- Add the peas and carrots, put the lid back on and cook for a further 5 minutes. When ready leave aside for 5 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy… With a loaf of fresh crusty bread for dipping in the delicious sauce!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.