How to make a Mince and Mushroom Bake.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb mushrooms
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Grated cheese (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large frying pan, over medium heat, brown the ground beef and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a food processor, process the cream cheese and add the eggs one at a time until well incorporated.
- Pour over the ground beef and stir to combine.
- Pour into the bottom of a casserole dish and press down.
- In a frying pan add the butter, over medium heat, cook mushrooms until softening and turning brown.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt, parsley and black pepper.
- Place on top of the mince mixture.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with cheese.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]