How to make a Mexican Style Seafood Soup.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 500g thawed seafood marinara mix
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 300g can corn kernels, drained
- 200g jar taco sauce
- 1 litre Salt Reduced Chicken Stock
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small avocado, stoned, peeled, finely chopped
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onion, carrot, celery and cook stirring occasionally for 10 minutes or until the onion softens.
- Add the corn, taco sauce and stock and bring to the boil.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the marinara mix and cook uncovered for 3 minutes or until the seafood changes colour and is just cooked through.
- Divide the soup evenly among serving bowls.
- Top with avocado and season to your liking.
- Serve with fresh crusty bread for dipping in the delicious sauce and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]