How to make Mexican Meatballs.
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and very finely diced
- 4 spring onions, very finely chopped
- 1 sachet Chicken Fajita Seasoning
- 450 gram (1 pound) chicken mince
- 400 gram (14 ounce) tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 150 millilitre (¼ pint) hot chicken stock
- 225 gram (8 ounce) rice, cooked
- 4 tortilla wraps
- coriander leaves to garnish
- Schwartz Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- Heat the oil and fry the pepper and spring onions for a few minutes until softened. Add the sachet contents and fry for 1 minute. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the chicken mince and mix together. Divide into 12 balls and place in a large heat proof tray. Grill for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, place the tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and stock in a saucepan, simmer for 10 minutes. Spoon the rice onto plates. Warm the tortillas in the oven for a few seconds and fold into quarters. Spoon the meatballs on the rice and serve with the sauce and a garnish of coriander.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.