How to make a Mediterranean Lentil Salad.
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup cooked lentils (about 1/3 cup dry)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- juice and zest of half a lemon
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber (about 1/3 of a large cucumber)
- 4-6 grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 2-3 basil leaves, finely chopped
- 5-6 kalamata olives, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients and chill for about half an hour before serving!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.