How to make Mediterranean Lamb.
Lamb chops grilled and served on a bed of cooked courgettes, aubergines, red peppers and tomatoes.
- 450 gram (1 pound) tomatoes, skinned and chopped
- ½ teaspoon Dried Basil
- ¼ teaspoon Minced Garlic
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 25 gram (1 ounce) butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 225 gram (8 ounce) onion, sliced
- 225 gram (8 ounce) courgettes, sliced
- 1 aubergine, sliced and cubed
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary
- 8 lamb cutlets
- Place the oil in a saucepan and fry the onion until soft. Stir in courgettes, aubergine, red peppers, tomatoes, Basil, Minced Garlic, Salt and Pepper. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes or until the mixture is fairly thick.
- Mix the butter and Rosemary together 10-20 minutes before the ratatouille is cooked, spread one side of each cutlet using half the butter mixture. Grill for 5 minutes.
- Turn the cutlets and spread with remaining butter mixture. Cook for approximately 5 minutes or until tender.
- Arrange the cutlets on the ratatouille to serve.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.