How to make Meatball Sub Cups.
Ingredients: Makes 10
- 10 small meatballs, cooked
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degree F.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the cream cheese, mozzarella, garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Meanwhile in another bowl, mix the egg and coconut flour together.
- Take the cheese out of the microwave and mix well.
- Add in the egg mixture and mix again.
- Use your hands to make sure everything is well incorporated.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Make sure you spray well because these will stick.
- Take a bit of the dough and form into a cup inside the muffin tin.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Take out of the oven and add a teaspoon of marinara sauce, then a meatball, then another teaspoon of sauce and finally a little shredded mozzarella.
- Place under the broiler until the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!