How to make Masala Mussels.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2
- 675 gram (1½ lbs) fresh mussels
- 25 gram (1 ounce) unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoons Garlic Granules
- 4 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Medium Curry Powder
- 300 ml (½ pint) fish stock
- 275 ml (9 fluid ounce) single cream
- 2 tablespoons Coriander Leaf
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to season
- Clean and de-beard the mussels, discard any that do not open when lightly tapped.
- Melt the butter in a large pan and fry the Garlic, shallots and ginger, until soft.
- Add the Curry Powder, stock and cream, season to taste and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the mussels, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with the Coriander Leaf.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.