How to make Maple and Pistachio Salmon.
Ingredients: Serves 2-4
- 4 salmon fillets (approx. 2 inch wide), deboned and skin removed
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios chopped by hand or in food processor
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Chop the pistachios until they are a medium-fine consistency.
- In a small bowl, combine the pistachios, maple syrup, olive oil, lemon juice and salt.
- Place the salmon on a lined baking sheet.
- Put 1/4 of the mixture on top of each salmon fillet.
- Spread it evenly across the fillet and press the mixture down.
- Bake the salmon for 12-15 minutes (depending on the size) until it flakes with a fork.
- Serve with rice and/or your favourite vegetables and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.