How to make Maple Buttered Sweet Potato Wedges.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut lengthwise into wedges
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, leaves only
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil and season well with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small pan.
- Stir in the maple syrup, cinnamon and chilli powder and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Stir in the thyme leaves.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and coat with the maple syrup mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until sweet potato wedges are tender.
- Raise the oven temperature to 475F degrees and roast for 3-5 minutes or until the wedges begin to brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.