How to make Mango Glazed Wings.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1 Kg chicken wings, fried
- 4 packs Sweet and Sour Mix (57g)
- 2 cups Sweetened Mango Juice Drink (240ml)
- 1 small chilli, chopped
- 1/2 cup mango jam
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup cornstarch, for dredging
- 2 cups cornstarch, dissolved in 1 1/2 cup cold water
- 4 cups vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- In a pot, dissolve the Sweet & Sour Mix in the Sweetened Mango Juice Drink.
- Simmer over low heat while constantly stirring, then add the chilli and mango jam.
- Add the dissolved cornstarch.
- Cook until thick.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Dredge in cornstarch then dip in cornstarch batter.
- Deep fry in hot oil for 5 minutes.
- Drain and set aside to cool.
- Toss in cooked chicken wings in sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.