How to make Malaysian Curry Bread.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 50 grams bacon
- 20 grams mozzarella cheese
- 200 grams wheat flour
- 10 grams sugar
- 15 milliliters cooking oil
- 5 grams curry powder
- 5 grams baking powder
- 1/4 of a teaspoon salt
- 15 grams ketchup
- Mix wheat flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar finely.
- Dissolve curry powder with 140 milliliters of fresh water and then pour it into the flour mixture.
- Knead the dough finely.
- Then add cooking oil into the dough and continue to knead it thoroughly.
- Wrap the dough with food wrapping and let it rest for 40 minutes.
- Divide the dough into medium parts and roll them into long dough.
- Then, connect two edges of each part to make it look like donut cake.
- Wrap the dough with food wrapping again and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Spread ketchup onto each dough part, place cheese and bacon onto its surface and then bake them all at 170 degrees Celsius for 12-15 minutes.
- Take them out and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.