How to make a Malabari Fish Curry.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 100 gms sear fish
- 50 gms coconut, grated
- 1/4 inch ginger
- 1/2 cup pureed tamarind
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp powdered turmeric
- 2 small green chillies
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp shallots, finely chopped
How to Make:
- Grind the coconut and turmeric powder with some water to form a fine paste.
- Combine the tamarind extract, red chilli powder, ginger, salt and green chillies in a pan. Add the ground coconut paste and mix well. Place the pan over medium flame.
- Simmer for two minutes. Add fish and salt. Cook for a few minutes till the mixture starts to harden.
- Fry the tempering ingredients in coconut oil and add to the fish. Add the onions and stir gently. Remove after a minute. Serve hot with rice.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.