How to make a Louisiana Shrimp Bake.
Ingredients: Serves 4-6
- 2 pounds large fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place shrimp in a single layer in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour butter mixture over shrimp and stir until evenly coated.
- Bake, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Another excellent way is to place the shrimp over boiled rice and bake for the same amount of time.
- Serve and enjoy!