How to make Lemon Rice.
- 225 gram (8 ounce) long grain rice
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 3 teaspoon Thai 7 Spice
- 25 gram (1 ounce) butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 50 gram (2 ounce) sultanas
- 25 gram (1 ounce) flaked almonds, toasted
- Cook the rice in boiling, salted water with the Turmeric and Perfect Shake Thai 7 Spice Special Blend until tender.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan or wok.
- Add the cooked rice, lemon juice, salt, sugar, sultanas and almonds and stir gently over a low heat for 3-4 minutes or until the rice is heated through.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.