How to make Lemon and Pepper Salmon.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 4 x 5 oz wild salmon fillets, fresh or frozen
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2/3 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 small tomato
- 1 small lemon
- If using frozen salmon, thaw, drain and pat the fillets dry with paper towel.
- Pre-heat oven to 420°F degrees.
- Arrange the fillets on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Season fillets on both sides with the salt and pepper, then evenly sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Combine lemon juice and olive oil and pour over the fillets.
- Wash and cut tomato and lemon in medium slices and arrange on top of fillets
- Place in the oven on the middle shelf and bake for about 15 minutes, or until just cooked through.
- Cooking time depends on the fillet thickness and oven temperatures so check fish for desired doneness with a fork after 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!