How to make Lemon Chicken Thighs.
INGREDIENTS: 4 Servings
1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
5 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour, divided
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 cup chicken stock
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Season chicken with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Dredge chicken in 4 tablespoons flour until evenly coated.
- Heat canola oil and butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Working in batches, add chicken to the skillet in a single layer and cook until golden brown and cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 4-5 minutes per side; set aside. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Whisk in remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons flour until lightly browned, about 1 minute.
- Gradually whisk in chicken stock and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until reduced and slightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Stir in dill; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Return chicken to the skillet.
- Serve immediately.