How to make Lemon Chicken Thighs.
INGREDIENTS: 4 Servings
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour, divided
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Season chicken with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Dredge chicken in 4 tablespoons flour until evenly coated.
- Heat canola oil and butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Working in batches, add chicken to the skillet in a single layer and cook until golden brown and cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium low.
- Whisk in remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons flour until lightly browned, about 1 minute.
- Gradually whisk in chicken stock and lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until reduced and slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in dill, season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Return chicken to the skillet.
- Serve immediately.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]