How to make Lemon Butter Salmon.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 4 Salmon filletes
- ½ stick salted Butter
- ¼ cup Onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon Lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon oil
- ½ cup White wine
- 1 squeeze of lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Sugar
- Black pepper
- Mix together the butter, onions and lemon zest.
- Mush it all together so the onion and lemon flavours absorb into the butter.
- Set aside in the refrigerator covered for 10 minutes.
- Season the salmon filletes with salt and black pepper.
- In a hot non-stick pan add oil and 2 tablespoons of the lemon butter.
- Place the salmon in the pot and cook until seared on each side, then remove from the heat.
- In a sauce pan or the same pot add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Sauté just until the butter has melted, then add the wine, a quick squeeze of lemon juice and the sugar.
- Let the sauce reduce into a thick glaze.
- Once it’s reduced remove from the heat and place the salmon back in the pot.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]