How to make Leek Stuffed Salmon.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 2½ lbs salmon filet
- 2 medium leeks
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp Oyster sauce
- 2 Tbsp white wine or lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white pepper, cracked
- 1 Tbsp Maple syrup
- Salt, to taste
- Chives or parsley, to garnish
- Heat the oven to 375 °F.
- Cut leeks in two, lengthwise and wash well.
- Cut the half leeks into ¼-inch slices.
- Heat a pan on medium and add the butter.
- Add the leeks once the butter begins to foam.
- Salt and cook slowly while stirring for 4 to 5 minutes – allowing them to wilt without browning.
- Spread on a plate to cool.
- Meanwhile, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the filets, skin down on the paper.
- Cut the filet in two, along the thick side, without going all the way to the end so that it can open like a wallet.
- Mix the remaining ingredients, except the chives, in a bowl.
- Brush two thirds of the marinade into the open filet.
- Stuff with the leeks then close.
- Brush the remaining marinade preparation on the fish.
- Cook in the oven for fifteen minutes until the skin flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with chives and serve immediately.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.