How to make Lasagna Rollups.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 (2-pound) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 to 14 lasagna noodles, prepared according to package directions
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Pour half the spaghetti sauce over the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, the Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley and salt until well blended.
- Spoon cheese mixture over lasagna noodles, distributing evenly and roll up tightly.
- Place rollups seam side down in a prepared baking dish and top with the remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]