How to make Korean Fried Chicken.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp gochujang
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 0.5 tbsp soy sauce
- 0.5 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 0.5 tbsp ginger grated
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- air fryer
- Coat the chicken with the oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Toss with corn starch.
- Spray the air fryer basket with oil or use a paper towel to wipe a thin coat of oil onto it.
- Arrange the chicken in a single layer and air fry the chicken at 400ºF for 15 minutes.
- While the chicken is air frying, combine the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until it comes to a brief boil.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- When the 15 minutes is up, flip the chicken and air fry another 5 minutes, then transfer the chicken onto a plate or rack to cool for 5 minutes.
- After the chicken has cooled, spray the chicken with a very light coating of oil (optional), place the chicken back in the air fryer and fry another 5 minutes at 400ºF.
- Toss in the sauce, making sure to get every nook and cranny.
- Enjoy immediately with wedges of lime and slices of green onion.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]