How to make a Korean Beef Sloppy Joes.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 brioche rolls or hamburger buns, for serving
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef until cooked through.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds, then stir in ginger, sesame oil, ketchup, water, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and sriracha, and cook until the liquid reduces and sauce thickens, about 5-6 minutes.
- Spoon mixture onto toasted buns and top with green onions.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]