How to make Korean BBQ Pork Ribs.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 600 g pork ribs
- 1 sachet BBQ Marinade (80ml)
- 1 can Crushed Pineapple (227g)
- 1 Tbsp garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- Mix the Barbecue Marinade, garlic, ginger, pepper and Crushed Pineapple.
- Marinate the pork ribs overnight.
- Drain the pork and reserve the marinade.
- Sear in a pan until brown.
- In a pot, put in the reserved marinade and the seared pork.
- Add water and salt.
- Simmer for 7 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.
- Remove the pork and reduce the marinade until thickened.
- Pour the sauce over the pork.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.