How to make a Keto Chocolate Cake.
- 8 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup coconut oil or butter
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sugar-free sweetener
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 6 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and line an 8-inch or 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper. Grease or oil the sides of the springform pan too (this will help release the cake from the pan once it is fully baked).
- Chop the chocolate and place it in a saucepan with the coconut oil and coconut milk. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, just until melted (avoid bringing the mixture to a boil…it should be heated just enough to melt the chocolate but not become particularly hot).
- Add cocoa powder, sweetener, vanilla extract and sea salt and stir well.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl mixing bowl until well-beaten. Pour in the chocolate mixture and stir well until combined.
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared cake pan and place on the center rack of the preheated oven. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until the cake has set up in the center. (I do 30 minutes, turn off the oven and leave the cake in the still hot oven for 5 minutes more).
- Allow the cake to cool at least 45 minutes before releasing it from the springform pan, slicing and serving.
Our “Done For You” keto meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. CLICK HERE to start creating your customised plan. Simply follow it to achieve a successful keto diet!