How to make a Japanese Pork Curry.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 1lb pork tenderloin cut in 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups of 1 inch cubed potatoes
- 2 cups of 1 inch cubed carrots
- 1 cup green beans cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup of 1 inch cubed zucchinis
- 1 cup of green peas
- 2 onions, sliced
- 4 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 5 Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp Japanese Curry, ground
- 4 cups water
- Salt to taste
- 1-4 Tbsp sugar, to taste
- 1-2 tsp Worcesteshire sauce or Japanese soy sauce
- Place onions and oil in a large pan.
- Heat on medium and sauté lightly for a few minutes until the onions are translucid.
- Incorporate the flour and stir without stopping for 1 minute.
- Incorporate the ground Japanese curry for another minute, while mixing.
- Add the pork and cook for another 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally to blanch the meat.
- Add the water and potatoes then bring to a boil.
- Add the carrots and boil for 5 minutes.
- Incorporate the green beans, zucchini, peas, salt and sugar.
- Cook until the vegetables are al dente.
- Incorporate the Worcestershire sauce Japanese soy sauce.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.