How to make Jalapeño Mac and Cheese.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 6 oz dry pasta like macaroni or small shells
- ⅓ cup butter
- 8 ounces Velveeta
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1½ cup whole milk
- ¼ cup chopped jalapeños
- ¼ teaspoon salt, adjust to taste
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions (al dente) in salted water.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and reserve.
- In the same pan, melt butter and add in the jalapeños.
- Next add in the Velveeta followed by the milk and shredded cheese.
- Stir to ensure no lumps and add in the boiled pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper, stir well and serve immediately.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]