How to make a Jalapeño Frozen Daiquiri.
INGREDIENTS: Makes 1
- 3 dashes TABASCO® Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce
- 2 oz apple cider
- 1 oz limeade, frozen concentrate
- 1 oz lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 oz rum, light
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 drop of green food colouring
FOR THE GARNISH:
- 1 small jalapeño pepper
- 1 fresh lime
- Combine all ingredients in a plastic container, blend well and place in the freezer.
- Check container in 30-40 minutes.
- If mixture is beginning to freeze, shake or stir occasionally until the liquids are of a slush consistency.
- Serve in a margarita glass.
- Garnish with a jalapeño pepper or a lime wheel, or both.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.