How to make an Italian Tomato & Rosemary Pasta Soup.
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 125 gram (5 ounce) small macaroni pasta
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Granules
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon Chilli Flakes
- 400 gram tin chopped tomatoes
- 600 millilitre (1 pint) vegetable stock
- 400 gram tin chickpeas, drained
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Schwartz Sea Salt and Black Pepper to season
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. Cook the macaroni for 2 minutes less than the packet instructions so the pasta is still al dente.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Fry the onion and Garlic Granules over a medium-heat for 4-5 minutes. Stir in the Rosemary, Oregano and Crushed Chillies and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes, stock, chickpeas and balsamic vinegar. Season to taste and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.