How to make an Italian Style Oven Baked Fish.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 1 lb (454 g) haddock or cod
- ¾ cup (40 g) fresh breadcrumbs or ⅓ cup of dry breadcrumbs
- 12 fresh cherry tomatoes
- freshly ground black pepper,optional
- ½ tsp oregano, dried
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of oil into the pan, then sprinkle about 3 tablespoonfuls of fresh breadcrumbs over the oil.
- Roughly chop the fresh tomatoes.
- Put the tomatoes in a bowl and add the oregano, ½ teaspoon of salt, a tablespoon of olive oil and mix together.
- Place pieces of fish on the breadcrumbs in the pan, sprinkle with ½ tsp salt and black pepper, then top with the tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining breadcrumbs on top of the tomatoes and fish.
- Splash with vinegar, then drizzle with a tablespoonful or more of extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish is cooked and breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]