How to make an Italian Potato Salad.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Basil Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Pepper Black
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Place potatoes in water to cover in large saucepan.
- Bring to boil on high heat.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Drain well and cool completely.
- Mix vinegar, oil, honey and seasonings in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Place potatoes, celery, bell pepper and onion in large bowl.
- Add vinaigrette; toss gently to coat well.
- Serve and enjoy.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.