How to make Ice Cube Tray Chocolates.
Ingredients: Makes 8
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- almonds, coconut flakes, pomegranate seeds, or other fillings
- Put chocolate chips through the microwave in 30 second intervals until melted, stirring until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate into each ice cube mold until half full.
- Place pomegranate seeds, almonds, coconut flakes, or whatever flavours you choose on top.
- Then fill the cube to the top with chocolate.
- Freeze for at least 60 minutes.
- They can stay out at room temperature for a few hours if your home is reasonably cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.