How to make a Hot Bean and Cheese Dip.
Ingredients: Serves 4-6
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 16 oz. can chilli beans
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese of your choice
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- tortilla chips for serving
- Pre-heat oven to 350F degrees.
- In an oven safe dish, spread cream cheese into a thin layer to the edges of dish.
- Spread salsa over cream cheese.
- After opening the can of chilli beans, pour off some of the liquid on the top (about 1 to 2 tbsp).
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the edges are hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese, green onions and tomatoes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]