How to make a Honey and Mustard Potato Salad.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 2 large baking potatoes, baked, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 large sweet potatoes, baked, peeld and coarsely chopped
- 2 chopped spring onions
- 1 TBS clear honey
- 1 TBS white wine vinegar
- 1 TBS wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp English mustard
- 4 TBS olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Salad leaves to serve
- Place the warm potatoes into a bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Whisk together the honey, vinegar, both mustards and olive oil.
- Stir into the potatoes along with the onions, tossing all together to coat.
- Serve on a bed of salad leaves and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]