How to make Honey Lamb Chops.
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soft brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- Zest of 1 orange, plus 2 tbs juice
- 2 tablespoons Lamb Seasoning
- 8 lamb chops
- Mix together the ingredients for basting sauce.
- Paint the sauce onto both sides of the chops.
- Grill or barbecue, basting and turning frequently for about 15-20 minutes, or until cooked.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.