How to make Honey Garlic Chicken.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Paprika or Cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Ground black pepper
For the Honey Garlic Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Season the chicken with salt, ground black pepper and dashes of paprika or cayenne pepper.
- Combine the melted butter, honey and soy sauce together.
- Stir to mix well.
- Heat up a skillet and add the cooking oil.
- Pan fry the chicken thighs on high heat, until both sides turn brown.
- Push the chicken thighs to one aside of the skillet and add the minced garlic.
- Saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the honey garlic sauce to the skillet and lower the heat to low.
- Let it simmer and reduce the sauce until it’s slightly thickened.
- Add the lemon juice and stir to mix well.
- Top the chicken with chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]