How to make Honey and Butter Roasted Carrots.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 1 lb small carrots, peeled and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray or brush with oil.
- Arrange carrots in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, honey, thyme, and salt and pepper.
- Pour over carrots and toss to evenly coat.
- Bake until carrots are tender and browned, about 25-35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional salt and parsley, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!