How to make Homemade Biscuit Donuts.
These Homemade Biscuit Donuts are delicious! The best part is that they are very quick and simple to make because they are made from canned biscuits so no dough is required!
Ingredients: Makes 8
- 1 can Pillsbury Biscuits non flaky
- vegetable oil for frying
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pan on medium heat.
- Separate biscuits then with a cookie cutter or something similar, cut a hole in the middle to create your donut.
- Test heat by frying up a donut hole.
- You want it to turn golden brown on both sides and also be cooked all the way through.
- Continue with the donuts and fry until golden brown (a few minutes on each side).
- Let set on a plate with paper towels on it.
- Let cool a bit and then dip into your favorite topping.
- For a cinnamon sugar taste, dip doughnut into butter then into a cinnamon/sugar mixture (3 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp. cinnamon).
- For a simple glaze taste, mix powdered sugar, vanilla and milk a little at a time to create a frosting and add sprinkles right after dipping.
- Serve and enjoy!