How to make Homemade Buffalo Sauce.
- 2/3 cup red hot sauce
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp water
- In a small pot over medium heat, combine hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
- Add butter and whisk while it’s melting.
- When butter is incorporated, stir in cornstarch dissolved in 1 tbsp water.
- Whisk until sauce thickens, for about 30 seconds.
- Store in a jar with lid and keep refrigerated.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]